A financial services company is looking to recruit an Associate to join their Financial Service Law team. In this role the successful candidate will enjoy a varied working day, providing legal advice relating to corporate and commercial law, investment funds, general financial services, insurance and reinsurance.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- A UK/Commonwealth legal qualification.
- 0 - 5 years PQE
- A client focused approach.
- Organisational/time management skills and the ability to prioritise and manage a workload effectively within deadlines.
- A responsible, disciplined and methodical approach and a keen eye for detail.
- The ability to use initiative to resolve issues and to work independently with an appropriate level of supervision.
- Flexibility, energy and enthusiasm.