A financial services company is looking to recruit an Associate to join their Financial Service Law team, who provide legal advice relating to corporate and commercial law, investment funds, general financial services, insurance and reinsurance.
- Providing legal services to clients, under the supervision of partners and/or senior associates. This will include researching, drafting, negotiating and advising on various legal matters.
- Being an ambassador – selling their services and promoting their brand through business development activities.
- Maintaining system based filing systems and managing paperwork to ensure all documents are stored appropriately.
- Proactively manage own budget to ensure timely billings/collections.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- A UK/Guernsey/Jersey/Commonwealth legal qualification
- 4 - 6 year PQE
- A client focused approach
- Organisational/time management skills and the ability to prioritise and manage a workload effectively within deadlines
- Flexibility, energy and enthusiasm