Our client is seeking an Associate Director/ Senior Risk Manager to review and sign off of reports in line with agreed risk management criteria. Review of management information and reports back to portfolio strategies, offering documents and associated regulation.
The role holder will have daily contact for clients and queries in relation to risk reporting and oversight. Oversight and managing of staff workloads.
- Sign off of reports in line with risk management review checklist
- Sign off of price movements to various sources, ascertain liquidity of portfolio in relation to regulation and rules
- Statistical analysis of portfolios, including stress testing
- Oversight and monitoring of work undertaken by colleagues as part of four eyes review
- Managing allocated client relationships, liaison with the investment advisors, investment managers and boards as required.
- Review of fund documents to ensure portfolios and valuations meet any regulation or fund restrictions and liaison with compliance on breaches
- Review fund documents to ensure they comply with regulatory rules/regulations
- Preparing board reports, breach reports and any board communication in conjunction with management
- Presentation of reports to Company boards.
The ideal candidate will be educated to ‘A’ level standard, or equivalent together with a minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience, have excellent attention to detail, strong Excel knowledge and have strong client relationship management skills.