Our client is seeking an Associate Director, to become a member of the Senior Management team to act as an Operational Executive.
- Apply strategic and operational planning
- Understand the Company’s budget and contribute to meeting the overall budget
- Contribute to the setting and monitoring of salary, incentives and staff costs of the service team
- Ensure that, through the use of effective management systems/tools, the Company optimises its operational efficiency
- Assist in the promotion of captives, both to internal and external prospects
- Support the Company so that it attracts, develops and retains the necessary resources and skills in order to achieve business objectives and provide high quality services to clients
- Identifying training needs, developing and mentoring all accounting staff
- Assumes responsibility for client service excellence, ensuring that it is achieved and maintained and that any specific client service management agreements are managed and delivered effectively and efficiently.
- Leads, directs, develops and motivates department staff toward the accomplishment of business and departmental goals and objectives, and the accomplishment of personal objectives.
Applicants should ideally be educated to degree level and ACII/ACA qualified or equivalent, have at least 4 years relevant insurance/accountancy/management experience, have strong team leadership skills and have a reasonable knowledge of the insurance, reinsurance, the captive industry and its products along with a good technical knowledge of accounting, taxation and other issues relating to captives.