A privately-owned fiduciary company is seeking a Compliance Associate Director, to ensure that all staff comply with the relevant legislation in all the company’s business dealings, and to monitor the compliance risk involved in handling the client’s business
Duties and Responsibilities::
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of current and forthcoming Regulations/Financial Crime Laws and regulatory guidance notes emanating from all sources that affect the business
- Regularly review Company policies and procedures and draft practical amendments to comply with the changing requirements.
- To be the company’s MLCO/MLRO representative.
- Provide compliance advice to the Management Group and administration staff.
- Responsibility for FATCA/CRS and the GFSC annual return.
- Maintain information on compliance in accordance with internal policies and report this information to the Management Group as necessary.
- Develop and deliver Anti Money Laundering induction training for new staff and refresher training for existing staff.
- Determine specific training requirements of staff based on the results of compliance monitoring and other processes.
- Carry out compliance checks and consider risk management procedures and, if appropriate, give compliance approval for new business designated standard risk and for existing high-risk clients, where the approval required is for non-contentious changes.
The desirable candidate will have a minimum of 10 years’ relevant experience, hold a professional compliance related qualification, have good technical knowledge and have proven management experience.