An innovative and professional Guernsey based trust and corporate service provider is looking for someone with 5 years’ experience in the trust sector with strong attention to detail to join their team as an Assistant Trust Manager/ Trust Manager.
- Ensuring clients’ needs are met and their portfolios are managed effectively
- Maintenance of Statutory Records
- Reviewing Agreements and other legal documents as and when required
- Producing and Authorising client payments
- Liaising with clients and 3rd parties
- Supervise and assist Office Administrator and Trust Administrators as appropriate
- Attend client meetings in Guernsey or elsewhere as required
- Support the Business development Director if necessary
- Support Client Services Director with projects as required
STEP or ICSA qualification preferred but not essential.