A multi-jurisdictional provider of fund, corporate and private wealth services is offering the opportunity to join their growing team as Assistant Manager to oversee and liaise with members of the team on all day-to-day matters
- Reporting to the managers, and directors on points of interest or concern, with technical issues, staff relations and working practices.
- Supporting and monitoring team organisation, and control of workflows.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with clients, intermediaries, and peers and leading client meetings.
- Acting as a mentor to the team and undertaking regular 1-2-1 meetings including appraisals, setting goals, monitoring performance and targets, and encouraging and facilitating development.
- Managing a small portfolio of complex, high net worth clients.
- Identifying and pursuing new business opportunities via existing client and advisor relationships.
- Overseeing the maintenance of statutory and accounting records for entities under administration.
- Ensuring the fair charging of fees to clients and periodic review of profitability.
- Acting as a “B” signatory on behalf of the Company and the other ‘in-house’ companies.
You will be qualified in STEP, ACCA, ACA or a similar professional qualification, or working towards this, and you will have a good knowledge of the industry, with high levels of motivation and initiative.