A growing fund and fiduciary services business has an exciting opportunity for an experienced professional to join their Private Equity and Real Estate team as an Assistant Manager, who will be responsible for a set of Private Equity Client relationships and managing the day-to-day service delivery needs.
The role holder will proactively develop their existing client’s relationships and will support with the team’s new business commercial activities to develop new relationships.
Attributes & Skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Strong management skills with a drive to creating and instilling a high-performance culture.
- Customer service oriented with a passion for consistently exceeding client expectations.
- Keen eye for detail and ability to see and implement changes to processes to improve service delivery to clients and improve profitability from the services provided.
- Sound knowledge of software packages, i.e. Microsoft Office.
- Sound knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements and standards.
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience with at least 3 years at Senior Administrator or Assistant Manager level
- Ideally to hold JFSC/GFSC Table 5 qualification