A provider of trust and fund services is seeking an Assistant Manager for their Investor Services team.
- Managing deadline assignments, and the overall quality of services
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements
- Proactively supporting administrators in their day-to-day tasks
- Managing client issues whilst ensuring appropriate resolution of issues
- Ensuring service delivery, and client relationship management are consistently met or exceeded
- Ensuring the team has a proactive approach to initiatives
- Managing and completing client onboarding
- Assisting with investor onboarding and AML/CDD
- Preparing and reviewing investor and capital call and distribution calculations
Ideally, you will have a minimum of 5 years' experience working in the fund admin sector, with a strong working knowledge of AML and FATCA/CRS regulations. In addition, you need to be a team player, with effective communication skills.
If this sounds like a great opportunity, register today!