Do you have experience in broking employee benefits insurance, group life, and income protection? If so, an international finance firm is seeking an Assistant Manager and it could be the perfect job for you!
- Meeting with clients and potential clients to explain the nature of employee benefits insurance and the different options.
- Operating a service standard quality, in terms of timeliness and appropriateness.
- Ensuring that any service and/or communication is referred to an Authorised Insurance Representative.
- Taking responsibility for clients, referring any matters requiring an immediate decision or action to the CEO.
- Taking responsibility for the maintenance and updating of the company's procedures.
If you have general business management skills, a sound working knowledge of legislative requirements for Guernsey businesses, and a willingness to progress, then register with us today for more information!