A leading investor services company is seeking an Assistant Manager Private Wealth Support to join their team.
- Performing a variety of regulatory reporting tasks accurately
- Providing a high level of quality client service
- Assisting with the development of the risk management processes
- Ensuring junior staff are trained and mentored so that they are fully aware of the policy and procedures
- Ensuring the regulatory reporting and economic substance information is up to date
- Assisting teams with the completion and submission of Guernsey Revenue Service registrations/deregistration forms
- Completing a wide range of documentation
- Completing or assisting with completion of tasks relating to other regulatory frameworks
- Supporting with data quality analysis and preparing regulatory reporting information
You need at least 5 years of experience in the Guernsey finance industry, with a good understanding of local regulatory requirements. In addition, good numeracy and analytical skills with great attention to detail are required. The ability to work in a fast-paced environment is crucial along with the ability to manage, train, and mentor junior staff. If this sounds like the kind of challenge you have been looking for, get in touch to register today!