Our client is looking for an Assistant Financial Account Manager to support and assist the accounting and reporting function involving regular interaction with various stakeholders.
The chosen candidate will support the Accounting Manager in the execution of their duties and play a role in ensuring the accounting department follows the Office Procedures Manual and the Company's Code of Conduct.
The desired candidate will have:
- A flair for numbers and progress towards ACCA/ACA or equivalent accountancy qualification.
- Three years’ experience in – re/insurance accounting/finance through audit or industry.
- A solid understanding of accounting principles and application to day to day business
- Comprehensive working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel in addition to exposure to at least one accounting software package.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills essential with experience of presenting to a varied audience.
- An ability to continually seek to improve.