Our client is looking to recruit an Assistant Director to join their Client Services team, to take responsibility for the administration of a portfolio of international trusts and off-shore / on-shore companies encompassing direct exposure to all the principles involved as well as the relevant internal issues. They will also lead the administration team in conjunction with the Team Leader, deputising for senior management as appropriate.
- Administration of personal trusts and companies.
- Liaison and daily communication with settlors, beneficiaries and all related intermediaries.
- Handling a wide variety of administrative tasks pro-actively, efficiently and to the highest service levels.
- Take the lead on a caseload of high net worth business, and act as a role model and mentor for the junior members of the team, assisting with their caseloads.
- Relevant fiduciary background
- Relevant qualifications from STEP or Governance Institute
- Excellent understanding of key success factors in administrating complex trust and fiduciary structures
- Client Development: some marketing experience is helpful, but the main focus is on networking skills, and an ability and willingness to convince and present ideas
- Advanced technical skills with respect to understanding client structures and interpreting and applying legal, tax, or investment advice
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, ability to motivate others and lead by example
- Strong organisational skills, showing capacity to handle stress