Are you a qualified accountant seeking a new role? A private independent Fiduciary and Fund administrator is seeking an Assistant Accounting Manager to join their team.
- Supervising the day-to-day activities of Senior Fund Accountants, Fund Accountants and Trainee Fund Accountants
- Delegating work to junior members of the day and providing training to team members
- Being a key point of contact for clients, auditors and other third parties
- Reviewing external deliverables prepared by team members and ensuring these are completed accurately on time
- Assisting managers with managing the team's workload and managing staff
- Ensuring all regulatory and statutory filings of the funds are met
- Acting as B signatory by reviewing first authorisation on payments
For this role, you need to be qualified and have a minimum of 5 years' experience in finance. In addition, you need to be able to understand and interpret fund documentation and GFSC regulations. Excellent interpersonal skills are required along with strong IT skills. If this sounds like a good opportunity, get in touch to register today!