Our client is looking to recruit someone who has at least 3 years working with a financial institution, preferably within P.E., to join their team as an Assistant Manager.
- Assist the Team Manager in supervision, monitoring and appraisal of the team
- Act as a first point of contact for client enquiries and to deliver a professional and competent response
- Prepare and review regulatory applications
- Draft services agreements at take-on
- Assist with the production and review of New Promoter files, checklists and collation of information required to obtain compliance approval
- Track and update new business from existing clients
- Attend board meetings; assist with taking of minutes and presentation of reports.
- Assist the Fund Accountants with the control and production of management, interim and audited accounts for all the team’s clients.
- Review the ledgers on a regular basis.
The desirable candidate will have the following attributes:
- Think creatively and deliver pragmatic solutions
- Possess personal qualities of integrity, good communication and discretion
- A confident manner and the ability to communicate with clients effectively
- An ability to work under pressure.
- Strong IT skills