A well-known fiduciary services company has a vacancy for an Assistant Manager - Trust and Corporate Services, who is ICSA qualified, to manage the day-to-day trust and company administration of a portfolio of companies and trusts including timely performance of administration, book-keeping and accounts preparation and fee collection. Main Duties and Responsibilities
- To manage and administer a portfolio of trusts and companies.
- Responsible for updating accounting records (book-keeping) in a timely manner.
- Responsible for posting and reconciling statements, investment portfolios, rental statements, etc.
- Responsible for fee collection and chasing/collection of debtors.
- To ensure that Guernsey anti money laundering and terrorist financing regulations are complied with to the extent required by your role, especially in respect of the reporting of suspicious activity or transactions, client due diligence and record keeping.
Contact us today for further information.