The Private Client Services team of a well-established private bank has an interesting role for an individual to manage a portfolio of clients and to manage administrators within the department.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To undertake the day-to-day administration of own allocation of clients, either personal, company or trust.
- Supervise work of administrators, where appropriate.
- Regularly review client’s files to ensure all matters are up to date with nothing outstanding.
- Assist in or undertake additional ad hoc projects as and when required, including Estate administration.
- Ensure timely completion of:
- Daily correspondence
- Dealing with tax assessments
- Preparing and submitting tax appeals
- Guernsey tax returns
- UK tax returns
- Accounts as and when required
Applicants must be CTA qualified and have Guernsey and/or UK tax experience.