A global wealth management business is seeking an Assistant Manager for their Unit Linked Operations department.
Key tasks & responsibilities:
- Initially support the Unit Linked Operational teams as required with query and exception case management, with the intention of ultimately taking ownership and accountability for solutions throughout the ongoing development plan
- Support and make best use of new technology opportunities to improve Operational efficiency
- To support the provision of reporting of Operational statistics based on MI requirements but also based on Operational process / SLA monitoring
- Close liaison and interaction with Customer Services Teams to ensure a seamless customer service delivery
- Close liaison and interaction with Regional Teams to ensure a seamless customer service delivery
- Dealing with AML variations, and review of pack information in relation to CDD or fraudulent aspects, to ensure the escalations are addressed in a timely manner and ensuring that exception requirements and process is correctly adopted by the Operational teams
- Partake in team or project meetings and disseminate information accordingly across relevant teams as and when required
- Support addressing investigations, control breakdowns and Operational risk alongside Manager
- Support the payment authorisation process
- Collation of event / error reporting and support regular reviews for training purposes
Applicants must have a 10+ years’ experience in a customer focussed operational environment within the financial services sector, experience of directing/mentoring team members with the focus on team ethics and have AML / CDD experience and demonstrate Regulatory awareness.