A large Actuarial and Consultant Group is looking to recruit an Assistant Manager to join their Investment Services team.
The duties of this role include but are not limited to
- Taking sole day to day responsibility for some client work, acting under the direct supervision of a Partner
- Reviewing and checking regular investment analysis and reports
- Supporting in the delivery of non-regular reporting and other consultancy services to clients
- Using, maintaining and developing Excel spreadsheets and specialist actuarial software systems (eg Asset Liability Model) to support the advice given to our clients
- Providing input into investment related projects and processes including development of mathematical models, new services and coordinating Investment
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- At least 3 years’ experience as a Senior Analyst or Senior Actuarial Trainee or equivalent is essential.
- A member of the IFoA and have achieved or nearly achieved qualification is desirable
- Good knowledge of Word and Excel
- Demonstrate team leader and supervisory skills