A commercial company providing hire equipment for the construction sector is seeking a dynamic, creative and experienced Assistant Manager, to support the Branch Manager in managing and controlling all aspects of the Hire and Sales business.
The desirable candidate will have the following skills:
- Knowledge of the hire and sales business, able to demonstrate previous hands on experience
- Previous experience in Management - preferably within the construction industry and / or Hire and Sales.
- Exposure to hire and sales and the scaffolding / access industry
- Previous experience in the bulk sales market
- Experience in managing a large, complex, labour intensive, customer-facing operation
- Must be an energetic leader; robust and determined with a positive, enabling outlook
- Effective communicator, with sound planning and organising skills.
- A clear understanding of the attributes and benefits of good leadership to achieving successful business and individual performance.
- Friendly and supportive