A private equity company is looking to recruit an Assistant Manager to join their administration team, to provide support to the Manager / Director on an ongoing basis to ensure the efficiency of the Company is maintained.
- Assist with the review of the booking of time for the section on at least a weekly basis.
- Assist with the quarterly fee collections.
- Oversee and control all outgoing communications to ensure correspondence, calculations and presentation of work is of a high standard at all times.
- Assist with the Monitoring and sign-off on processes carried out in accordance with the procedures and checklists.
- Undertake 'B' signatory responsibilities for the Company and provide cover to other sections when required.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships between individual members of the team.
- Responsibility for client portfolios
The desirable candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- Previous supervisory experience within a financial institution and ideally in a Private Equity Administrative area
- A qualification relevant to the administration of Private Equity Funds as well as Trust and Company administration
- Ideally; Certificate in Offshore Administration, Certificate in International Financial Administration (Formerly known as the Guernsey Certificate in Offshore Administration and prior to this as the Guernsey Trust and Company Administration Certificate), ICSA Diploma in Offshore Administration.