A financial services company has an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Manager to join their Guernsey based Private Client Services team.
The role holder will be required to administer a client portfolio, under the supervision of a Manager.
The responsibilities will include:
- Administer, monitor and where required manage, a varied client portfolio within the timescales set and agreed, investigate and suggest enhancements where necessary, ensuring timely and effective client care.
- Management of whole billing process for team, with a strong emphasis on recover-ability, working in an efficient manner so as to minimise teams write-offs and maintain division’s KPIs.
- Review client structures, completing review process for clients’ entities, remaining aware of risk exposure, including the fulfillment of responsibilities under the review procedures.
- Assist line manager with the preparation and review of reports for management meetings.
- Review legal and tax advice where appropriate and be able to interpret / implement relevant advice as required.
- Supervise and assist with the management and training of junior members of the team, conducting appraisals and performance management reviews if requested/appropriate.
Applicants will be able to demonstrate a clear understanding of the client’s portfolio, including risk awareness, relationship management and contractual and statutory obligations.