A fiduciary services company is looking for an Assistant Funds Manager, to deliver services to fund related clients and to administer a portfolio of fund structures and related companies.
- Deliver a high-quality service that satisfies the relevant client agreements, and which conforms to the appropriate regulatory, legal and exchange listing requirements
- Assist with on-boarding of new clients including assistance with the completion of due diligence being full KYC on investors and implementing the AML procedures on funds and related parties
- Assist with the management of subscriptions including monitoring of bank account movements and to ensure proper completion of subscription forms as well as determine eligibility of investors
- Assist with cash and custodian account opening with the bank
- Perform cash management services including payments
- Handle redemptions and wiring of redemption proceeds
- Prepare the necessary investor acknowledgement documentation such as contract notes and statements
Register today for more details.