A global trust and corporate service provider is looking to recruit an Assistant Administrator – to join their Operations team, to provide an effective and efficient operational support function across the business in relation to facilities, premises and document management.
- Assist with the coordination of opening, scanning and allocation of post, couriers and special deliveries.
- Organise, scan and electronically file all documents as required.
- Maintain and up-keep of the Filing Room to facilitate efficient retrieval of files.
- Make up new slings for accounts files and/or expanding client/permanent files.
- Scan and index all bank statements.
- Maintain access to online banks.
- Log on to core banks and download all bank statements & portfolio’s before sorting and saving to the document management system.
- Answer incoming switchboard calls and greet visitors to the office in a timely, efficient and professional manner.
- Control the booking of meeting rooms so as to ensure efficient usage, including the preparation of meetings as and when required.
- Ensure all visitors to the office are logged correctly and given the correct access/office passes where required.
- Prepare and maintain a weekly car park rota to ensure that all spaces are utilised correctly and effectively on a daily basis.
- Arrange and log conference calls for all staff as and when required using our internal conference meeting rooms.
- Assist with the maintenance of an adequate inventory of office supplies and place orders when required.
The desirable candidate will have the following attributes:
- To be organised and possess an understanding of confidentiality and data protection.
- The ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with staff and external parties.
- Good IT skills with knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Knowledge of Document Management System KOfax of scanning systems, and NAVone applications.
- Worked previously at this level in a similar role.