A provider of corporate trustee services is looking for an Assistant Administrator to join their dedicated private client services team.The role holder will provide assistance to and being a member of dedicated and progressive team, providing comprehensive administration services to our international client base and their structures.
- Assist the team with the administration of a client portfolio, comprised of Trusts, Companies, Foundations and Limited Partnerships
- Undertake bookkeeping to maintain accurate accounting records for the team’s client portfolio
- Draft written instructions and on-line payments for distributions, dividends, professional fees etc
- Draft minutes and general correspondence for review by the Administrator / Manager
- Maintain an accurate statutory database of the team’s client portfolio
- Assist with the take-on of new business
Technical / Professional / Qualification Requirements:
- Good GSCE’s / A-levels, especially in English and Mathematics.
- Basic use of Outlook, Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Team player with strong communication skills, who also can work on their own
- 1-2 years’ Trust experience.