An investment management firm is seeking an Analyst to join their operations team, to undertake duties directly related to the funds managed by the firm, whilst assisting with the analysis of the business needs and the ongoing support and development of software systems and reporting requirements.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Daily reconciliation of client custody accounts to the internal trading system.
- Uploading of data into internal trading system on a weekly and monthly basis in order to reconcile the Net Asset Values of the funds.
- Be able to identify potential errors within trading software data and resolve and or escalate where appropriate.
- Assist in analysing the business needs and with the development of software systems, data feeds and integrations.
- Assist with the onboarding of new banking system and assist with the process of automating payment uploads.
Applicants must be educated to a minimum of A Level qualification, have at least 5 years’ experience within the Fund Administration industry, preferably with a background in fund valuations.