Our client is looking to recruit an Analyst to join their Authorisations department for a 6 month period.
- Investigating, assessing and presenting to a decision maker a recommendation for the authorisation or rejection of new applications.
- Reviewing and assessing information and forms submitted to the company as part of an application
- Carrying out balanced and risk based due diligence at the request of other teams or another member of the Authorisations department
- Ensuring that CRM is up to date and accurate for all cases or work that they are involved in
- Filing information in accordance with filing protocols
- Answering both email and telephone queries raised in relation to the online portal and online submissions portal.
The desirable candidate will be a team player with a can-do attitude, have excellent time management skills, be able to prioritise tasks and scheduling, and have technical knowledge and understanding of regulatory laws, rules,