Our client is looking to recruit a Analysts to be responsible for performing data analytics for various departments across the company. The role holder will engage business users to understand detailed requirements, develop reporting, deliver training and promote usage of reporting solutions in an ever-changing and evolving environment.
The position will involve the following areas of responsibility:
- Analysis and performance reporting covering a variety of countries and markets
- Address critical analysis requests and provide deep actionable insights
- Build reports, models and proof of concepts into scalable data solutions
- Partner with relevant teams to determine campaign effectiveness using performance data
- Assist the marketing team to determine ROI and monetary impact of acquisition efforts
- Build constructive and trusted relationships with other business areas and departments to improve the flow of reporting.
The desirable candidate will have the following attributes:
- Strong maths, stats and logical skills, together with a passion for numbers and creative visualizations Proficient in Excel or other data analysis tools
- Preferably a degree in Information Systems / Maths / Stats / Engineering or similar or at least 2 years work experience in a business intelligence or analytics role
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to establish, develop, and maintain relationships with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills with the ability to work under deadlines, strong attention to detail with a focus on accuracy.
- Highly motivated and a logical thinker