An investment consulting business is looking for an Analyst to join their Research team.
The role primarily involves working on Research client relationships and supporting the investment research platform user and content perspective.
This includes the collation and analysis of investment manager performance and due diligence information, data processing, client and user support.
- Website user support and client management
- Providing administrative support to the Research Team
- Obtaining, loading and collating data from various sources
- Arranging and documenting due diligence meetings with investment managers
- Dealing with day-to-day client enquiries
- Analysis of data for delivery through various reports, to internal and external audiences;
- Assistance with other Research related activities
- Dealing with day-to-day Research enquiries including the processing of website user registrations
- Maintenance of appropriate procedure manuals and system controls
Desirable qualities and experience:
- Well organised, and good at organising others
- Good telephone manner and some sales experience
- Investment qualification (Level 4 investment qualification or above for Senior role)
- Confident with Microsoft Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Willingness to undertake short business trips