A pensions company is looking to recruit an Analyst or Actuarial Trainee to join their actuarial pensions department. The duties of this role include but are not limited to:
- Assisting in the preparation of data and calculations for actuarial valuations and financial reporting of pension schemes for clients.
- Calculating benefits for individual members of pension schemes and preparing draft letters to communicate the results.
- Preparing and checking standard valuation reports.
- Representing professionally and effectively with clients and maintaining a high standard whether by phone, in writing or in person.
- Being responsible for checking the work of other team members in the Pensions Actuarial department
A minimum A grade at A Level for Maths, and basic use of Word, Excel and E-mail are minimum requirements for this role. If successful progress is made the appointed candidate will be supported to undertake the Institute of Actuaries exams.