Our client is looking for a Senior Analyst to join their Banking and Insurance team, including facilitating innovation and discouraging poor quality ventures.
- Investigating, assessing and presenting to the decision-maker new applications
- Planning and attending on-site visits; conducting research, analysing and identifying key issues in information and data and considering matters to raise. Reviewing files, assessing risks and accurate minute taking.
- Analysing clients’ periodic returns and financial statements and any other information which might affect their continuing ability to meet the licensing criteria.
- Preparing and presenting visit findings, feedback to licensees and following up matters raised.
- Effectively dealing with enquiries from licensees, regulators, other professionals, complainants and members of the public and liaising to form good links with industry and other regulatory bodies to confirm best practice.
Applicants must have good banking and insurance financial services knowledge, previous interview experience would be beneficial together with the ability to demonstrate critical thinking and challenge others.