Our client is seeking an AML/Client Due Diligence Administrator, to join their team for a 3 month period.
The role holder will assist with project work comprising of the following duties:
- Data transfer from within a set of system extractions into the Group’s KYC data management system, for all legacy accounts booked in Guernsey; and,
- Data transfer from within the Bank’s Electronic Archive System to the Group’s KYC system, for legacy accounts booked in Guernsey.
- Assist with data cleansing, project work and other ad hoc duties that may arise during the project timeline.
The desirable candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills
- Excellent communication skills in order to share best practice experience within the project team
- Competent computer skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Clear and organized approach to completion of tasks
- Compliance AML remediation experience
- Ability to work within a team
- Analytical and problem-solving skills