A fund administration business is seeking an Administrator to undertake the following duties:
- Preparation and review of fund NAV’s in a timely manner in accordance with the offering document and relevant regulatory requirements
- Provide client funds’ pricing to third party providers
- Bookkeeping and reconciliation of fund bank and broker accounts
- Utilise on-line banking facilities to make transfers and payments where applicable
- Client reporting and liaison
The desirable candidates will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in general administration obtained with a major fund administrator, trust company or investment manager would be ideal but not essential.