A fast growing, regulated fund investment management business is seeking an Administrator who will also be a team player and support the fund operations.
This is a varied role which involves overseeing a range of administrative duties to support the Management and investment team.
The Responsibilities: :
- Support the wider Operations Team in preparing and circulating, documentation in relation to board, committee and shareholder meetings and ensuring the smooth running of such meetings.
- Drafting of minutes and correspondence;
- Assisting with clients on-boarding and reviews;
- Supporting the shareholder activities;
- Supporting in the production of some of quarterly board packs;
- Liaising with auditors and internal auditors;
- Bookkeeping/bank accounts reconciliation and production of monthly invoices;
The desirable candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- Possess an appropriate license to work in Guernsey;
- Interest in Investment and some experience in corporate secretarial and/or bookkeeping;
- A level or Degree with 2-3 years’ experience in Financial services;
- Interpersonal skills: - ability to communicate and deal effectively with clients and colleagues at all levels;
- IT literate: MS365 Office Applications: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint;
- Ability to self-manage time and well organized;
- Ability to work to tight deadlines in a high-pressure environment;