Our client is seeking a part time Administrator (up to 28 hours per week) to join their Authorisations team from January 2021.
The role holder will be responsible for the following:
- Investigating, assessing, and presenting to a decision maker a recommendation for the authorisation or rejection of new applications.
- Reviewing and assessing information and forms submitted as part of an application for example, online personal questionnaires/ appointment or resignations (‘OR’), identifying any issues or highlighting risks within any due diligence being carried out.
- Carrying out balanced and risk based due diligence
- Ensuring that CRM is up to date and accurate for all cases or work that they are involved in.
- Dealing with enquiries from licensees, regulators, other professionals, complainants, and members of the public; and attending meetings as necessary.
- Answering both email and telephone queries raised in relation to the online PQ portal and online submissions portal.
- Preparing and presenting casework to decisions makers within the company and Authorisation Review Panels, as necessary.
The successful candidate will have some previous experience / knowledge of the finance industry (CDD or Worldcheck knowledge would be a plus), good communication and organisational skills and will be confident handling calls from licensees.