Our client is seeking a Administrator to join their Insurance Management department. The role is to administer and assist the other team members in the administration of insurance management services to clients to the standards set by the business.
The duties will relate to the administration of insurance branch operations and insurance companies and will include but not be limited to:
- Assisting in the reviewing and preparation of procedures, compliance manuals and business risk assessments
- Assist with the preparation of the Gen Rep/Prudential compliance reports
- Carry out client AML CDD reviews, prepare report of findings and provide review and oversight to ins admin staff reviews
- Review AML/CDD testing methodology and reporting to ensure it meets handbook requirements
- Training of ins admin staff in connection with take-on of new clients
- Provide AML training to admin staff to ensure that they are conversant with the requirements of the new handbook and the implications this has on existing work practices
- Preparing and/or assisting with the submission of annual regulatory returns
- Preparing papers for board meeting
- Processing matters arising from board meetings
- Processing and authorisation of surrenders and claims payments
- Bank reconciliations and payment authorisations
Applicants must have previous administration experience, have a working knowledge of Excel and Word and have a minimum grade B Maths/English GCSE is essential.