A leading private equity firm is seeking a high performing Administrator/Senior Administrator to join the Guernsey office team, with similar demonstrable experience within financial and professional services.
- Minute taking for meetings of the Guernsey boards as required. And assist the Corporate Manager with the review of minutes
- Co-ordination of Fund related AML information requests, liaison with the Legal team and third parties on the timely delivery of AML documentation
- Assisting with preparations for Quarterly and ad hoc Board meetings, liaison with Directors, collation of meeting information using electronic board packs
- Statutory and Regulatory filings and notifications and maintenance of tracker schedules
- Updating and maintenance of corporate records
- Assist with the processing of invoice recommendations on an electronic system
Our client requires an organised, hard-working and diplomatic individual, who has the confidence to demonstrate innovation and initiative when working autonomously. They will also have excellent minute writing skills, previous experience of KYC processes and some knowledge of FATCA/CRS.
Some experience of Private Equity Fund structures is desirable, but not essential.