Our client is seeking an Administrator to join their New Client team. The focus of this role will be the co-ordination, administration and controlled follow up of action points to completion as relates to the New Client Panel to ensure there is a robust governance framework in place.
- Day to day administration of new client panel duties.
- Organising the new client panel meetings including the diary system, preparation of agendas, provision of the supporting documentation, attending the meetings, minute taking and drafting the minutes.
- Updating the new client panel results in the various systems
- Production and monitoring of action points.
- Finalising the new client panel minutes and ensuring all are recorded for ease of retrieval as required.
- Assist in the maintaining excellent records of communication and agreements reached with customers.
- Assist with the production of management information as and when required.
The desirable candidate will have excellent analytical skills, strong communication and organization skills with proven ability to prioritize tasks and have a strong IT skills.