A fast-expanding trust company is looking to recruit an Administrator to provide support to the Compliance and Risk team to ensure compliance procedures and processes are adhered to and are in line with the company’s standards.
The role holder will be responsible for assisting the Governance, Risk and Compliance team in:-
- Ensuring the company complies with relevant laws, regulations and codes.
- General administration and support ongoing client monitoring duties.
- Conducting CMP tests to ensure policies and procedures are adhered to
- Providing guidance to staff on compliance matters
- Maintaining and updating compliance registers
- Conducting WorldCheck screening and reviewing alerts
- Assisting in compiling MI for Board reports
- Maintaining internal documents, ensuring local adherence to Group standards and circulating to other members of staff where appropriate.
- Ensuring CDD/EDD records are maintained to a high standard and that updated documents fall in line with current local regulations.
- Assisting with the implementation, operation and monitoring of the risk management framework
- Identifying and escalating sanctions and risk matters as necessary
The desirable candidate will have a good academic background, have effective written and verbal communication skills and good analytical skills and previous experience of working in compliance & risk is ideally however not essential as training will be provided.
The ideal candidate will also be willing to study for a relevant professional qualification