Our client has a new vacancy for an Administrator (Retirement Products) whose role will involve all aspects of dealing with administrative tasks relating to retirement products with an insight to Trusts and Companies
Key Tasks will include:
- Responding to and actioning member queries and administrative requests
- Updating Viewpoint and other relevant systems
- Following a range of checklists to ensure accurate administration of a range of tasks
- Preparing, collating and dispatching documentation to include transfer paperwork and investment applications (broker accounts/bank accounts)
- Preparing trustee minutes and resolutions
- Liaising with, and responding to queries from intermediaries and introducers'
- Liaising with investment houses
- Dealing with benefit payment requests to include collating all the relevant information to enable authorised signatories to authorise the payment of such benefit and completing any redemption and withdrawal forms as necessary
- Liaising with the accounts and compliance department with regard to monetary movements of funds within the plan to include any monies.
It is essential that applicants have a minimum of 5 GCSE's grade C or above including Maths and English, plus 2-3 years' experience in a financial services role, and good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
Desirably the individual will have experience in Pensions administration; Previous experience of manual and/or electronic client recording systems; Understanding of Compliance and CDD requirements; Understanding of relevant regulations on Money Laundering, countering Financial Crime.