A financial services firm is seeking an Administrative Assistant, to provide a high quality, efficient administrative support to their Senior Management members along with support to various Bank departments where required.
- Provide administrative support to Senior Management members as necessary, along with administrative & secretarial support to their respective areas.
- Organise & support visitors to include assisting with travel arrangements and organising their schedule of meetings where required.
- Assist in co-ordinating business travel for staff members, adhering to Bank policy and insurance requirements.
- Assist in supporting Board meetings, to include travel planning; booking of meeting rooms; arranging VC connections between jurisdictions and organising catering.
- Provide administrative support as necessary for both external and internal meetings, i.e. booking and provision of serviced meeting rooms, sending out invitations and liaising with external caterers if required.
- Assist the Executive Assistant with ad-hoc duties.
- Provide cover for other Administrative Assistants as required.
- Assist in organising dinners and events for various occasions e.g. Executive Committee offsite meetings and Board dinners.
The desirable candidate will have the following skills:
- Advanced knowledge of Outlook
- Intermediate knowledge of Word and PowerPoint
- Basic knowledge of Excel
- File Site (document management system)
- Basic knowledge of T24 banking system
- A high standard of general education including advanced level English grammar and spelling together with high level secretarial and administrative skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong personal organisation and time management skills with excellent attention to detail