Our client is seeking an Administrative Assistant to provide administrative and secretarial services to the Legal Team and the CI Executive in Guernsey under the day to day guidance and supervision of the Head of Executive Administrative Support.
- Type correspondence, legal documents, other documents and reports
- Create reports, documents, spreadsheets etc using computer software
- Prepare legal documents for signature and arrange signatures
- Administer filing and the opening, closing, storage and retrieval of client files
- Prepare mail and enclosures for dispatch
- Undertake all copying and scanning
- Make appointments, arrange meetings and maintain diaries. Book meeting rooms as necessary
- Answer telephone calls, exchange information, handle calls or direct calls to appropriate person
- Arrange business trips/travel
- Process invoices and expense claims
Applicants will hold OCR Level 2 and/or 3 Certificate/Diploma in Text Processing and be RSA qualified. They will also have excellent audio and copy typing skills and speeds, be accurate and organised with excellent attention to detail and have a confident and professional telephone manner.