A privately owned fiduciary company has a vacancy within their accountancy team for an Accounts Manager, to report directly to the Operations Director.
- Review of accounts prepared by team members and external outsourced partners for trust and company, companies including PCC and Limited Partnerships and pensions
- Preparation of accounts to final stage for trust and company including PCC companies, Limited Partnerships and pensions
- Completion and review of Guernsey Revenue Returns, HMRC Non-resident returns, Trust and Estate returns, ATED’s, Corporate Tax Filings etc.
- Understanding and providing guidance and assistance to the pension administrators for a variety of duties to include benefit calculations, technical reviews etc.
- Reviewing and managing the pension statements process
- Managing the accounts team on a day-to-day basis
- Identifying, developing, training, mentoring and managing the accounts team including work review, work allocation and appraisals
Attributes and Experience:
- Proven track record working within the pension and/or finance industry or in a similar position
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in the finance services industry
- Hold or be willing to study towards a professional qualification e.g. ACCA, ACA;
- Previous experience managing a team
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and the desire to continuously learn
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Navision experience is desired