An asset management company, that works with high net-worth private clients, family offices, trusts and institutions, is seeking an Accounts Manager to join their team.
Main Accountabilities / Responsibilities:
- Fund valuations
- Client valuations
- Liaising with Fund Administrators / Custodians / Portfolio Managers
- Preparing payments including fx for clients and management companies
- Calculating Management and Performance Fees
- Calculating Commissions for Introducers
- Calculating fee rebates for Clients
- Producing reports on fund flows
- Budgeting for fund expenses
- Approving and allocating fund expenses
- Confirming fx transactions
- Arranging and monitoring credit facilities
The ideal candidate will be a qualified accountant with at least 3 years post-qualification experience and have at least 1-2 years’ experience in fund administration or investment management company accounting.