An insurance company is seeking an ACA or ACCA qualified individual with at least five years’ relevant accounts experience, ideally within a financial services organisation to join their team as a Accounts Manager.
Reporting to the CFO, the key responsibilities include:
- Accounting (production of Annual, quarterly and year end management accounts, Monthly / quarterly / year end reporting, developing and improving the available Company financial and management information, overseeing accurate bookkeeping and reconciliations.
- Cash management & Investment Management (monitoring & reconciliation)
- Regulatory (quarterly GFSC annual / quarterly returns, monitoring and reporting monthly to the Company’s Trustee, Company’s tax returns.
- Maintaining departmental controls, identifying, reporting on and mitigating risks arising within the operation of the Accounts function.
- Managing the team including resourcing, staff management, development & appraisal, team KPI’s
Applicants must have accounting knowledge ideally in investments or insurance, especially an understanding of equities, bonds and mutual funds, with advanced/intermediate level Excel and competent in Word.