Our client is looking to recruit an Accounts Assistant to join their team.
Major Duties / Specific Areas of Responsibility:
- Complete bookkeeping and simple financial statements for Trusts and Companies in accordance with specified standards and timelines
- Maintain accurate paper records and files for bookkeeping
- Maintain accuracy of control lists for monitoring purposes
- Processing annual fee invoices for client, including preparation of ad-valorem fee calculations;
- Assist other members of the team, including sorting of post and filing if necessary
- Complete Transaction Monitoring processes in accordance with procedures in place
- Ensure weekly timesheets are completed and submitted in accordance with processes
- Interact with colleagues in a way which maintains high levels of morale and promotes sound team values
Applicants must have a broad working knowledge and experience of trust / company accounting and bookkeeping, be professionally qualified, be a team player and have excellent communication skills.