A legal firm is seeking an Accounts Administrator to join their administration team, to provide operational financial support to the partners, staff and clients as directed by the Practice Manager.
In detail the role will involve:
- Daily cashier and other bookkeeping tasks including posting client fee accounts and related payments, bank statement postings and reconciliations, and input of Court and other client related expenses
- Processing internal payment requests, money transfers & assisting as necessary with other accounting queries from colleagues as well as external clients
- Timely production of month end client statements & related documentation
- Undertaking credit control procedures including corresponding with clients regarding settlement, maintaining debtor records and credit control history and when necessary, liaising with law staff regarding outstanding client debt
- Assisting with the financial administration requirements of the bi-weekly conveyancing court
- The payment of suppliers and administration of external client debt services
- Other such duties as may be required including the daily production of cash flow information, various month end processes, and assisting with production of monthly management accounting reports
The ideal individual will have a confident approach with an adaptable professional manner to suit the needs of the firm. This varied role will suits someone who is organised and able to work to deadlines. Accuracy and attention to detail is essential along with the ability to prioritise workloads.