A privately owned consultancy/advisory firm in the Channel Islands focused on servicing the business needs of the local finance industry is looking to recruit an ACCA qualified Accountant.
Key accounting tasks:
- Preparation and review of Financial Statements for companies in accordance with IFRS & FRS 102.
- Provide information for and manage the audit process for clients
- Preparation of weekly, monthly and quarterly management accounts
- Assistance with ad-hoc financial reporting projects, budgets and forecasts
- Preparation, review and submission of VAT / CIS / NRL Returns and Corporation Tax returns
- Preparation, review and submission of FATCA / CRS Returns
As an Accountant, you will work closely with the management team to ensure all accounting and financial reporting requirements of clients are met.