Our client is seeking an ACCA/ACA qualified Accountant to join their team, to undertake the following duties:
- Ensure all cash flows are completed and authorised within tight deadlines;
- Reconcile between the accounting and administration systems as required.
- Assist with Group reporting as required.
- Design, perform and evaluate systems testing as required within a given time frame, including liaising with systems support as necessary.
- Process the investment transactions for all areas of the company each month, for reporting purposes, improving efficiencies and data reliability, and with training being provided for colleagues as required.
- Assist as required with audit work, for internal, Group and external auditors.
- Complete the surplus/deficit currency analysis across the business each quarter end, attending relevant meetings and writing up the minutes.
Applicants must have the following attributes:
- Advanced Excel skills
- Good working knowledge of other Microsoft applications
- Should be able to prioritise their workload efficiently in order to meet tight deadlines
- Must be able to work effectively independently as well as part of the team;
- Must have strong attention to detail and be able to monitor their own work;
- Must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Must have the ability to take the initiative to suggest and implement improvements to processes and procedures.