A captive insurance business arm of a financial services group is seeking a Temporary Accountant, ideally with insurance / ILS experience to join their team from June for approx. 6 months.
- Reviewing circa. 100 sets of cell management accounts and reporting these to the ILS Fund cell owners
- Attending and producing minutes at Board meetings
- Ensuring all share issuance/redemption and dividends/distributions are correctly reported and evidenced.
- Processing payments of trustee/management fees and claims
- Managing external relationships including those with trustee/banking service providers and Hexagon Group accountant
- Preparing weekly cash reporting of ILS funds
- Reviewing claims notifications
- Monthly expense budgets for client(s)
Applicants will be professionally qualified, have proven working experience within an accounting, and ideally insurance, environment and able to demonstrate excellent attention to detail and maintain high quality work in a changing environment.