A large wealth management organisation is seeking a Part-qualified ACCA/ACA Accountant with a good understanding of administration/book-keeping processes.
- Prepare the physical cash movements each week for the company, using information from the administration system and from the claims’ payments administrator in a timely manner.
- Assist with receiving payment instructions from all areas of the business and paying from the correct bank accounts when needed.
- Input payment information into the accounting system
- Complete all payment paperwork and return to the payment initiator within strict timelines.
- Assist with reconciling the bank account information, locating and eliminating any outstanding entries, using Autorek or manual reconciliations as appropriate.
- Assist with running and monitoring controls.
- Inputting and day to day accounting of subsidiaries and branches via the general ledger and other systems.
- Quarterly group reporting.
- Regulatory and Management reporting.
The desirable candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- Confident Excel skills;
- Good working knowledge of other Microsoft applications
- Good understanding of international payment systems (e.g. SWIFT, BACS) an advantage but full training will be given
- Must have a strong attention to detail and be able to monitor their own work
- Must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal